Check back for information on upcoming workshops!
Past The Reading Clinic Workshops
- Ensuring Reading Readiness for ALL Kindergarten Students
- Syllable Surgery & Spelling Rules You’ll Love: The 6 Syllable Types of English and the Digraph Spelling Conventions
- Multi-Sensory Structured Language Teaching for Struggling Readers
- MSSL: Ensuring Reading Readiness for ALL Kindergarten Students
- Make & Take
- MSSL for Early Readers
- MSSL Refresher
“I found the MSSL Reading Course the most useful course I have ever taken in my teaching career. It has radically changed and enhanced the way that I teach reading and I now use this model on a daily basis in my classroom. I have seen the struggling readers in my classroom experience successes and incredible boosts in confidence using this approach. The students in my class all have ASD, (Autism Spectrum Disorders) so the multi-sensory component has also been very helpful. This course is an invaluable tool for every teacher!”
– Karen Zabel, Limestone District School Board
“This has been amazing, the best course I’ve ever taken!”
“I never knew how to START to teach reading and it’s given me all the tools.”
“This course exceeded my expectations, can’t wait to start trying it in my classroom!”
Some “student’s” from our most recent MSSL course for teachers!